The mission of Campfire Innovation is to identify grassroots teams that are providing humanitarian aid to refugees and help them overcome the common roadblocks that similar organizations face.
Campfire Innovation is active in Greece, where their work has benefited around 5,000 individuals so far.
Αριθμός εθελοντών: Δεν υπάρχει όριο
Διευκρίνιση: Καθώς η καλή γνώση αγγλικών είναι απαιτούμενη, όλες οι πληροφορίες είναι στα αγγλικά.
Without our volunteers, we wouldn’t be able to undertake most of our work, especially helping small and smart initiatives expand and professionalise, while they continuously provide crucial services to thousands of refugees and asylum seekers in Greece. The role of our Recruitment Officer is key to our success in recruiting the right talents and properly training them to be ambassadors for efficiency, innovation and dignity in refugee aid.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Identify platforms to post calls for volunteers and attract volunteer applications
- Assess the applications received for various positions within Campfire Innovation
- Arrange and conduct interviews with potential volunteers
- Recruit volunteers fulfilling the requirements
- Oversee the communication with interested and incoming volunteers
- Organise the welcoming of new volunteers
Part-time in Athens: minimum of 15 to 20 hours per week
The Cube Athens, Klisovis 8, Athens
All volunteers get the chance to have a introductory meeting where they receive all the info for NGO’s current actions and daily operations. Later on, they will receive a knowledge transfer depending the position they are assigned to.
- Experience with the refugee crisis preferred but not mandatory if the volunteer is available to volunteer at the same time in another organisation in the field
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Critical and analytical thinking
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment and within a team
- Ability to quickly put together written documentation
- Ability to react quickly to the ever-shifting needs of the refugee situation and of a startup team
- Currently located in Athens
The volunteers will have the chance to:
- have a clear idea on what exactly is happening in the field of refugee aid
- work in an innovative environment with the purpose of creating efficient and dignified solutions for day-to-day challenges.