The mission of Campfire Innovation is to identify grassroots teams that are providing humanitarian aid to refugees and help them overcome the common roadblocks that similar organizations face.
Campfire Innovation is active in Greece, where their work has benefited around 5,000 individuals so far.
Αριθμός εθελοντών: Δεν υπάρχει όριο
Διευκρίνιση: Καθώς η καλή γνώση αγγλικών είναι απαιτούμενη, όλες οι πληροφορίες είναι στα αγγλικά.
Our internal database (MindMap) is at the core of our work and is essential to our ongoing mapping of grassroots organisations across Greece. The volunteer will closely cooperate with the Director in order to improve our internal database.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create new features for the admin interface of the database.
- Find user friendly solutions for displaying the database to other members of the team and to the organisations of our network.
- Insert collected data from field visits in the database.
- Take care of basic IT infrastructure within the organisation.
Part-time in Athens: minimum of 10 to 15 hours per week
The Cube Athens, Klisovis 8, Athens
All volunteers get the chance to have a introductory meeting where they receive all the info for NGO’s current actions and daily operations. Later on, they will receive a knowledge transfer depending the position they are assigned to.
- Experience/Understanding of CRM, tech project development.
- Ability to use visualisation tools.
- Knowledge of Django/Python framework.
- Experience/Understanding of data analysis and data management systems.
- Experience with the refugee crisis would be an asset.
- Analytical skills and interest in research.
- Currently located in Athens.
The volunteers will have the chance to:
- have a clear idea on what exactly is happening in the field of refugee aid
- work in an innovative environment with the purpose of creating efficient and dignified solutions for day-to-day challenges.